Wednesday 13 April 2011

SHUBODHAYA

June 2009, that was when I started SHUBODHAYA !!
Almost 2 yrs, its un believable!!
You all are driving me, you all support me, which has brought the name and fame!!
SHUBODHAYA dalli lot of things we discuss
But nimage manasalli hosa prashnegalu moodabahudu alva? adu yaava prashne bekaadru agirabahudu
Just drop your messages here(questions regarding any Hindu rituals, stories etc which you want to know)
I ll for sure let you know about it in few days on my show)

Pls continue your support as always
And suggestions are always welcome 24*7

Sowjanya :) 

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I listen only the last half an hour of your program. Really appreciate your program. It is coming out very good. I hope the program is not recorded and hence appreciate your commitment of starting the program early in the morning when most of us would be either sleeping or people like me pressing the snooze button on the mobile alarm.

    I have a suggestion. It would be nice if you or someone explain atleast 1 shloka from Bhagavadgeetha or Mankutimmana Kagga everyday. I am not sure if you are already doing this as I start listening only from 6:30. It may add another precious stone to your jewel like program.

    Best Regards,
    Shankar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello :):)
    First of all thank you so very much for your feedback sir
    Pls try to listen from 5am if possible :)

    And regarding the suggestion you gave - 100% i ll see what can be done antha
    but some 1 1/2 yrs ago i was narrating BHAGAVADGEETHA

    Well let me see, how i can add these to my existing content :)

    Your suggestions and feedback always welcome :)

    Thanks and Regards

    Sowjanya

    ReplyDelete